Monday, August 22, 2011





thousands of turtles race for the shore when first born and all the sea gull grab most of them so most don't make it past the scavengers....my moms favorite story....


Gleason how can you not see me and want to talk to me.I'm an individual! i have the rite to be heard.my family siblings one side connected to mafia and the other dirty cops connected to Bulger etc etc and had me plagiarized for 4 decades for millions and millions of dollars pilfered to Hollywood and the body's started in 1992 w/ cops in Peabody and I'm the eyewitness and the bodies were non stop after that i even saw my sister stab one and they held a girlfriend hostage from 1999-2008 and buried her as my mom and it is not my mother buried and you did nothing wouldn't even talk to me and my brother strangles another over the phone and they ran the pro rackets in revere for 40 yrs plus and you have nothing to say to me .they killed everyone close to me killed mom in secret over the song money warren beady and jack Nicholson walk in and siblings squat and ripoff me everything i got and was going to get- EVEN


SWINDLING


MY


LIFE


ESTATE


AWAY


FROM


ME


-taking my inheritance- burying the mom hostage in secret in 2008, then stalk and grab every girlfriend & significant other i had rip and ravage them torture us to date and you say and do nothing?! what chance did anyone have ,w/ no FBI support?see letter in comment below in case you didn't even receive it HERE IT IS....

1 comment:

  1. LES NICHOLS Wed, Jul 6, 2011 at 3:23 PM
    To: boston@ic.fbi.gov

    GLEASON
    SINCE I WAS IN REVERE i had 2LEAVE a MOM MARKED person(someone connected to the mom double issue) THEY REALLY
    UNBELIEVABLY TRASHED THE #62dehon st HOUSE,in revere,ma.02151-U CANT ENTER.THE DOOR IS AJAR
    OPEN.IMPOSSIBLE 4EXIT OR ENTERING.I HAD TO EMPTY 4 BAGS OF MALICIOUSLY EMPTIED TRASH ON THAT PORCH.SHE DIDNT DO IT.THOSE PSYCHOS VAGRATIZED HER&THE
    PROPERTY.ITHER SHE'S KIDNAPPED /DEAD OR NOT IN. I SCREAMED ,W/NO REPLY,@ALL.MOM ISSUE (LOSE END) WAS
    WOUNDED 2.LOOKS LIKE TRANSIENTS NEXT DOOR TRIED TO TAKE OVER THE PLACE AND TURN IT INTO A CRACK HOUSE,OR WHATEVER.LANGONE GANG UNIT REVERE LEADER DIDNT CHASE ANY PUNK DOWN TO LEAVE SENIORS THERE SAFE.ITS A DISASTER.DO NOT BLAME
    HER4THIS SITUATION.NO PHONE ITHER.DUE2 ST.WISE OLD FAMILY TACTICS
    I AM COMING IN2C U.I WONT COME IN IF YOU AVOID ME .IM NOT WALKING INTO A TRAP.
    I
    WAS HOPING4 HELP ,/THIS WHOLE BIG PICTURE ...I WAS READY 2HAND HER THIS NEWLY
    LOADED CELL PH.2.
    I WILL LEAVE NOW BUT SHE MUST B FOUND NOT LEFT
    W/MY INLAWS
    OLD PAL NETWORK.ITS CERTAIN DEATH.WE COULD GET THE PLACE IN ORDER BUT ITS UNDER CONSTANT ATTACK IN CAMILE/CAMELLA (THE TROG TWINS) HOSTILE TERRITOTY.

    ReplyDelete